Tulum Mexico is known for being one of the best beaches in the world, if not the best. Located a short distance from the Cancun airport, Tulum is the stunning backdrop for the beach settings in the well-known Corona Commercials.
For many world travelers, Tulum is known to be one of the best kept secrets. It’s a perfect combination for any traveler who is looking for unparalleled white sand beaches, crystal clear water, awesome food & drinks, and breathtaking ancient excursions right around the corner.
Outside of being known for the best beaches in the world, Tulum is also home to:
- The Ancient Mayan Ruins & Xel-Ha Ruins.
- The worlds largest Natural Aquarium and #1 Snorkeling Destination In North America
- Some of the most beautiful Cenotes (underground sinkholes and caves) that are remarkable to snorkel in.
Tulum is also close to Playa del Carmen which offers additional shopping, nightlife, restaurants, and excursions.
Where should you stay in Tulum?!?
The Luxury Tulum Resort and Spa is currently offering an unbeatable All-Inclusive rate of $599 “PER COUPLE” for 6 Day’s, 5 Nights through BookVIP.com.
For more information CLICK HERE.
The Luxury Tulum Resort is secluded on the sugar-white sand beaches of the Riviera Maya. The ultra-luxurious resort is surrounded by turquoise waters, white-sand beaches, and features 7 all-inclusive gourmet restaurants, 6 all-inclusive bars, and an awesome buffet. For more information CLICK HERE.
All-Inclusive = No charge for premium food & no charge for premium alcoholic drinks.
Surrounding Tulum Resort and Spa:
The resort is located just minutes from the Ancient Mayan Ruins & Xel-Ha Ruins, beautiful Cenotes (underground caves), and the worlds largest natural aquarium in Xcaret. It’s also a short drive to the city of Playa Del Carmen which offers an abundant amount of shopping, nightlife, restaurants if you want to eat out one night, and additional excursions.
Restaurants & Food Options On Property:
Seafood Restaurant, Asian/Sushi Restaurant, Mexican Restaurant, American/Grilled Specialties Restaurant, French Restaurant, Buffet, Cafe/Bakery, Swim-Up Bar, Poolside Snacks, and 24-HOUR room service. For more information CLICK HERE.
Outside of all of the meals and drinks being included at the Tulum Resort & Spa, the resort also offers Catamarans, sailing, windsurfing, kayaking, and ocean trampoline, snorkeling gear, and more at NO ADDITIONAL COST! They’re also now offering a $200 resort credit for additional purchases. For more information CLICK HERE.
Why should The Luxury Tulum Resort and Spa be your next vacation destination?
- It was awarded the prestigious AAA (4) FOUR DIAMOND AWARD
- It has 7 restaurants (all food is INCLUDED during your stay at this resort)
- It has 6 bars (all drinks, including premium alcoholic drinks, are INCLUDED during your stay at this resort)
- It’s MINUTES from the Ancient Mayan Ruins & Xel-Ha Ruins
- It’s a short distance from hopping Playa del Carmen
- It’s known for being the BEST white-sand beaches in the WORLD
- All water sports are INCLUDED (sailing, snorkeling, catamarans, windsurfing, kayaking, and more)
- Oh, and it’s $599 “PER COUPLE” for 6 DAYS, 5 NIGHTS, it’s ALL-INCLUSIVE, and you get a $200 resort credit for splurges!